This warning was generated in hundrets on our production server however did not apperar to have a negative influence on the server’s function.
Log Name: Application
Date: 28.7.2014 0:52:43
Event ID: 1015
Task Category: None
Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x80070005
This is how you can get rid of that repeated event:
1. Add the farm account to the host’s local administrator group.
2. Restart the SharePoint 2010 Timer service.
3. Remove the farm account from the host’s local administrator group.
4. Run the farm’s product Version Job.
5. Check the host’s Application Log.