Epos is a language independent rule-driven Text-to-Speech (TTS) system primarily designed to serve as a research tool. Epos is (or tries to be) independent of the language processed, linguistic description method, and computing environment.
Stable version 2.4.85 and development version 2.5.37 is now available for research, educational and individual use for free. It has the following features
- Czech and Slovak text to speech synthesis configuration
- LPC and time domain speech synthesizers
- Prosody modelling driven by rules, prosody models and artificial neural networks
- All languange dependencies are defined in the configuration files, as opposed to the source code
- Documentation in English included in the distribution
Tagged: Text to Speech